1. Remove unwanted hair and exfoliate thoroughly (ideally 12-24 hours before.)
2. Apply to dry skin, free from moisturisers.
3. Apply using a self-tanning mitt in circular motions. Use the kabuki brush to apply the tan to tricky-to-tan areas like the feet, hands, face and ears. Use only a small pump on the brush!
4. Use sparingly on knees, wrist, elbows and hands.
5. Allow developing for a minimum of two hours or overnight for an even deeper tan.
6. Shower in warm water to remove the guide colour and gently pat skin dry.
7. Moisturise daily to maintain results.