What is AfterPay and how does it work?
Afterpay is a digital service that makes it possible to buy something now and pay it off in fortnightly instalments.
- Easy Sign-Up: Just select "Afterpay" as your form of payment at checkout on orders of $35-$1000. All you need is a debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Instant Approval Decision + Shipment: No long forms to fill out; you’ll receive an instant approval decision! Your order will be shipped as soon as it’s processed by Coco & Eve.
- Nothing Extra To Pay: No interest. Automatic payments are taken every two weeks in four equal instalments.
To pay using AfterPay, select the option below. You will be redirected toAfterPay to complete your purchase.
Which cards does Afterpay accept?
We accept domestic Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards, we do not accept cards issued from overseas banks or Interac cards. If you use your card with us you will still be subject to your card issuer’s terms and conditions including any applicable finance charges and fees that may apply. When you use your card you may not receive certain rewards, features and benefits that may be offered, for example, additional points or cash back. For more information please contact your card issuer.
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
- All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. Three remaining instalment payments are deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust your amount owed accordingly.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Afterpay transaction?
- Yes, your order must be between $35 and $1000 to use Afterpay.
How do I refund or cancel an item purchased with Afterpay?
- Afterpay refunds follow our standard refund process.